Week 18, Friday 10/28 - Run

Training stats for the day's run...


Context


City, State: Chico, CA

Location: Mom & Dad's House

Course: Munjar --> Tehama County Line (Loop)

Terrain: Flat. Paved.

Distance and/or Time: 6 miles, 1 hour 20 minutes

Speed or RPE: 4.5 mph, 5 (somewhat hard)


Friday, October 28, 2005


The Run



  • 5 Minutes - Warm-up: 0-2% grade; 5 minutes at <3.5 mph;

  • 65 Minutes - Intervals: 0-2% grade; 9 minutes at >5.0 mph; 1 minute at 3.5 mph.

  • 10 Minutes - Cooldown: 0-2% grade; 10 minutes at <5.0 mph;

  • BPM: Unknown (HRM broken)


Overall


Let me just say that I did not feel like strapping on the shoes and running. In fact, I really didn't feel much like doing any workout of any sort today. But I knew I ought to. I really should. It took me two hours to convince myself to get off my butt and into the gear. It took another 15 to convince me to step outside the house. Once I had the doggie leash in hand, however, I knew there was no going back. Calen was so excited, it would've broken his heart for me to back out. Thank goodness he's always willing to go! Chalk one for the dog!

0 comments: