Boy, I'm just being lazy

Does anyone else ever have days (or an entire week) where you just don't feel like working out?

All this week, I've been sluggish and lazy. It takes me an hour to convince myself to go workout. What's up with that? Usually the alarm goes off, I'm up, outta' bed, racing out the door, and hitting the pavement, gym, weights, what-have-you. But not this week. This week I've been late every day to pick up my training buddy. She's been cool about it, but I'm just not feeling dedicated this week. Is it the food? The weather? My sleep? (I'm sure I'm getting plenty!) Is it stress? Lack of sex? What? What is it?

I don't know what it is, but I do hope it goes away soon. It's already been two hours since I told myself I'd go jogging and I'm still here at my computer not jogging. I'm going to make myself go. Now.

Well, in 15 more minutes, or 20. At least.

0 comments: