Week 18, Thursday 10/27 - Run

Training stats for the day's run...


Context


City, State: Chico, CA

Location: Chico Sports Club

Course: Treadmill

Terrain: Hill (Level 12)

Distance and/or Time: 3.5 miles, 45 minutes

Speed or RPE: 5.0 mph, 5 (somewhat hard)


Thursday, October 27, 2005


The Run



  • 40 Minutes - Intervals: 3-9.2% grade; 1 minute at 5, 7, 8 and 9.2%; 1 minute at 3%.

  • 5 Minutes - Cooldown: 0% grade; 5 minutes at <5.0 mph;

  • BPM: Unknown (HRM broken)


Overall


Skipping out on the weightlifting today enabled Sam and I to sleep in! Oh baby! Started running at 6:15 and had one hell of a good time. Sometimes, I just love running the treadmill. I get to watch the news (and scowl and get worked up), watch the (30+ year-old) hotties playing morning basketball, and lastly, just get to listen to myself run like a machine. I enjoy the self-attention sometimes. I work on my form, try different strides, change or modify my breathing, and work on a drink-timing schedule. When I'm outside, I'm so distracted by everything around me that I am rarely aware of me. It really was a great run even though I didn't go anywhere.

0 comments: