RUN Week 1, Tuesday 11/8 - Weightlifting

Training stats for the day's weightlifting ...


Context


City, State: Chico, CA

Location: Chico Sports Club

Course and/or Class: Weight Machines

Terrain: N/A

Distance and/or Time: 45 minutes

Speed or RPE: 5 (somewhat hard)


Tuesday, November 8, 2005


Weightlifting



  • Lat pull-downs

  • Leg press

  • Ham curls

  • Chest press

  • Shoulder press

  • Torso extensions

  • Back extensions

  • Ab Curls

  • Deltoid press

  • Triceps pull-downs

  • Bicep curls


Synopsis



  • Upshot: I'm getting stronger.

  • Downside: Shoulder press is harder with more weights.

  • What I'm most proud of: That I've not given up!

  • What I would do differently: Do this more often.


Overall


The standard set of weights for Sam and I. Blazed through them all, adding an average of 5 to 10 lbs. Must be the swimming. Overall, not too shabby. But we really do need to do this more than once a month. I think it loses some of the effectiveness, doncha' think?

0 comments: