Week 19, Saturday 11/5 - Swim

Training stats for the day's swim ...


Context


City, State: Chico, CA

Location: Chico Sports Club

Course: Pool

Terrain: 25 yards, 80 degrees

Distance and/or Time: 1000 yards, 1 hour

Speed or RPE: 4 (somewhat light)


Saturday, November 4, 2005


The Swim



  • 3 x 300 yards - freestyle easy: bilateral, right, left

  • 100 yards - kickboard


Synopsis



  • Upshot: Solid, smooth, and calm during the swim.

  • Downside: Still hung over and muscle experiencing fatigue.

  • What I'm most proud of: I'm hung over and I still went swimming!

  • What I would do differently: Not smoke a clove the night before. Ewwww.


Overall


Last night's partying was fun. But the price of dehydration sucks! All the water in the world to swim in, and never enough to drink! Ack. It was a good swim, nonetheless. It actually helped my back and shoulders relax and I know I'll sleep so much better because of it. I'm really proud of myself for going even when I wasn't too sure I felt like it. Hooray!

0 comments: