Week 19, Tuesday 11/1 - Spinning

Training stats for the day's spinning ...


Context


City, State: Chico, CA

Location: Chico Sports Club

Course: Spinning Room

Terrain: Mixed

Distance and/or Time: 1 hour 30 minutes

Speed or RPE: 7 (hard, heavy)


Tuesday, November 1, 2005


The Spinning Class



  • 15 minutes - Easy flats.

  • 5 minutes - Intervals: 30 seconds of each w/equal recovery: sprints, stands, seated hill, standing climb, jumps (4 count)

  • 7.5 minutes - Intervals: 45 seconds of each w/equal recovery: sprints, stands, seated hill, standing climb, jumps (4 count)

  • 10 minutes - Intervals: 60 seconds of each w/equal recovery: sprints, stands, seated hill, standing climb, jumps (4 count)

  • 5 minutes - Intervals: 30 seconds of each w/equal recovery: sprints, stands, seated hill, standing climb, jumps (4 count)

  • 7.5 minutes - Intervals: 45 seconds of each w/equal recovery: sprints, stands, seated hill, standing climb, jumps (4 count)

  • 10 minutes - Intervals: 60 seconds of each w/equal recovery: sprints, stands, seated hill, standing climb, jumps (4 count)

  • 20 minutes - Endurance ride on flats.


Synopsis



  • Upshot: Killer thighs and legs! Encouraging older guys with good bums!

  • Downside: Killed my thighs and legs!

  • What I'm most proud of: I did it all! Even all the jumps!

  • What I would do differently: Pick a bike with a water bottle holder!


Overall


45 minutes of MONSTER DRILLS! What a killer ride! I was sweating bullets by the third interval of the first set! Sheesh! I can't hardly wait until we do these again! I felt like I rode my legs off. Wow. WOW!

0 comments: