Podagogy. And running. But they’re not related.

PODAGOGY (yes, with an "O," and not PEDAGOGY b/c it's coined after iPod+Pedagogy) has absolutely nothing to do with triathlons, training, or anything fitness related whatsoever. (Well, not yet anyway.) It has everything to do with the future of my 8 hour workday, however, and I am not only excited about what it means for me and my job in education, but it just sounds really cool to say, too! Podagogy. Sweet!


On a fitness level, I went running today. It was a good run. I only ran for 40 minutes doing a 3 minutes jogging, 1 minute walking thing. I kept thinking I was going really slow. According to my Garmin Forerunner 201, my pace was a decent and very consistant 9:30/mi. Maybe it’s all that cycling I’ve been doing …

Anyway, I’m still very carefully monitoring my hip and groin. Today was the first time I had 100% success! There was no pain, no flinching, no aches, nada. I thoroughly stretched after warming up and after cooling down. I feel like it was a “fantabulous” success! Hooray! The running can become regular once again! Hooray! Hooray! I’ve scheduled another one for Wednesday and an optional one for Saturday morning. That’s right. This woman’s run is ON!

0 comments: