I'm never here ...

but I have been training. I’ve been cycling as though I’m permanantly attached to the bike! I just have … lots of other things going on in my life as of late. Lots of tough, personal things that I’m just not ready to share with the world quite yet. Tough things that make all of my training an emotional all-out balls-to-the-wall kind of training sessions. I need some time off and this week I made myself take a bit of a break.

It’s been a tough month, that much I can say. Emotionally, physically, mentally, financially–UGH!

At least I’m back to cycling AND running. Just got to add swimming back in. I have my first Sprint Tri of the season in ~7 weeks. Wha? So soon? I’m not quite ready, but then again when do I ever think I am truly ready? At least I do have a new recruit doing a sprint with me in October. I’m looking forward to having a training partner again, that much is for sure!

The details will be forthcoming when I’m ready to write my grandmother a letter. When I can tell Grandma what’s going on, I’m ready for it myself.

0 comments: