Week 14, Monday 9/26 - Swim

Training stats on the day's swim ...

Training stats on the day's run ...


Monday, September 26, 2005


The Swim


Location: Chico Sports Club Pool

Distance: 40 x 50 yards = 2000 yards



  • 400 yards - freestyle easy.

  • 4 x 50 yards - 25 freestyle sprint, 25 kickboard.

  • 4 x 100 yards - 25 freestyle, 25 backstroke, 25 breakstroke, 25 kickboard.

  • 2 x 100 yards - 50 freestyle sprint, 50 kickboard.

  • 6 x 100 yards - 25 kickboard, 50 freestyle, 25 kickboard.

  • 200 yards - freestyle easy.

  • Junkyards - stroke drills, breathing, easy freestyle.


Overall


I'm determined to get this swimming thing under control. I don't like swimming, but today it really wasn't bad at all. I woke up late, so I missed swimming with the Masters group, but I caught my training partner just as she was leaving, so she gave me the run-down of what we had to do today. So, I clocked in just over an hour of swimming, and the only trouble I had was during the Sprints. Ugh. It feels so heavy against the body, but I did it all! Yea!

0 comments: