Week 17, Thursday 10/20 - Run

Training stats on the day's run ...


Context


Location: Chico Sports Club

Course: Treadmill

Terrain: Hill (Level 12)

Distance and/or Time: 3.75 miles, 45 minutes

Speed and/or RPE: 5 mph, 5 (somewhat hard)


The Run



  • 45 Minutes - Intervals: 3-9.2% grade; 1 minute at 5, 7, 8 and 9.2%; 1 minute at 3%.

  • 5 Minutes - Cooldown: 0% grade; 5 minutes at <5.0 mph;

  • BPM: Unknown (HRM broken)


Overall


First week inside because of weather. I want to keep up with the hill running, but I need some decent trail shoes if I don't want to be sliding all over the clay. So, inside I've gone (for now). It was still a great workout. I was shocked at how well I did--I ran the whole time! Not only that, but I was really able to focus on my running form and am getting a lot better at being more energy-efficient. Sweet!

0 comments: