Week 17, Saturday 10/22 - Run

Training stats for the day's run...


Context


City, State: Chico, CA

Location: Lower Bidwell Park

Course: One Mile --> Manzanita Ave. --> One Mile (Loop)

Terrain: Flat. Paved.

Distance and/or Time: ~5 miles, 1 hour

Speed or RPE: 5.0 mph, 4 (somewhat light)


Saturday, October 22, 2005


The Run


Overall



  • 5 Minutes - Warm-up: 0-2% grade; 5 minutes at 5.0 mph.

  • 45 Minutes - Intervals: 0-2% grade; 9 minute at 6.0 mph; 1 minute at 3.5 mph.

  • 10 Minutes - Cooldown: 0% grade; 10 minutes at <3.5 mph;

  • BPM: Unknown (HRM broken)


Overall


Ugh. Don't know why or how, but I managed to keep good pace with my training partner, Sam. She's a much faster and spry runner than I. This time, I was able to keep in within at least 100 ft of her the whole way. I definitely felt it, though. I had to walk the last 10 minutes because I was so tight in my chest. Phew!

0 comments: